Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Gold 5K USD

In February 2007, I said gold would hit 2K by the end of 2011, it reached USD 1921.00. When I said that, Gold was around 665.00 an ounce.

link

 I have been saying since the start of 2015 that gold will hit at least 5000.00 in ten years - by the end of 2025. Some may say that is a long time, but for me a 300% return in ten years is very good.

 There are many reasons why I believe it will reach at least 5K, however, I will state just one; as the US debt goes, so does gold.

 I believe that the US debt will increase in current US fiat currency terms, therefore, IMO gold will increase, but if on the other hand the US debt stays the same or decreases then maybe gold will not hit 5K. I am betting on the former.

NOTE:  Please note that this is not investment advice but just my personal opinion and yes I do invest in Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment